Foot & Ankle
Lets begin... To fix your foot & ankle Pain
The foot consists of 26 individual bones and more than 20 different muscles. Feet are extremely important as we use them daily for almost all activities. Having foot pain can be debilitating and may lead to other issues in the knee or hip if left unaddressed. Depending on the condition, many foot injuries can be treated conservatively with great result.
The ankle is a complex joint that forms between multiple bones of the leg and foot. It is a strong but mobile joint as a large amount of force is transferred across the ankle in weight bearing. Injuries to the ankle may occur from trauma or repetitive stress. Common ankle injuries include sprains, tendonopathies, impingement or muscular strain.
Foot & ankle Conditions
- About plantar fasciitis – find out more
- Plantar fasciitis for runners- download
- Heel spurs - coming soon
- Lateral ankle sprain/strain - read more
- Medial ankle sprain - read more
- Achilles tendonitis - read more
- Achilles tendonitis in runners- read more
- What is the lump on my achilles – read more
- Foot stress fracture - read more
- Sesamoiditis - read more
Foot & ankle PAin Blog
Ankle pain Test
Can't complete them all?