Our commitment to your Physiotherapy career development helps to set us apart as an employer.
At Physica we want to enhance your career potential, both for yourself, your patients both current and future and as a contributor to our firm. That’s why we provide every opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge and experiences through formal education and training programs, leadership development opportunities, and formal and informal one-on-one mentoring from your Physica colleagues. We also provide monthly inservices to the whole clinical team, delivered by expert physiotherapists or an external guest speakers, including orthopaedic surgeons, radiologists and pain specialists.
We provide industry leading clinical and technical professional development–via one on one mentoring with experienced titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists, team lectures and online courses and tools.
Physica offers training plans specific to your unique needs and career goals. Your mentor will work with you to track and assess your progress and attain all of your career aspirations.
PHYSIOTHERAPIST Physica Yarra Valley
Who we are:
Physica is one of Australia’s leading musculoskeletal physiotherapy organisations, located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, across three locations - Ringwood, Chirnside Park and Knoxfield. We are a highly skilled and experienced team of physiotherapists, which includes 14 APA-Titled Musculoskeletal and Sports & Exercise Physiotherapists.
Originally established as Yarra Valley and Mooroolbark District Physiotherapy in 1995, Physica Yarra Valley became a part of the Physica group in early 2018.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a full-time physiotherapist to join our team at Physica Yarra Valley (Chirnside Park), who is looking to further their career in physiotherapy private practice (please note - this is not a new-graduate position). We are looking for a physiotherapist who is dedicated to their profession, has excellent communication and rapport-building skills, is motivated to deliver outstanding client outcomes and is committed to ongoing personal and professional development.
You must have a minimum of 6 months private practice and/or musculoskeletal outpatients experience to apply for this position.
You must also have a full, current AHPRA registration, professional indemnity insurance and preferably be an APA member. You do not need to be a titled APA member to apply at Physica.
Some evening and Saturday morning work is a requirement of this position.
For this position, your full time, 38-hour per week position may be opted to be split over either four or four and a half days.
What a day at Physica involves:
Expect a varied caseload of general musculoskeletal conditions, sports injuries and post-operative rehabilitation. You'll work alongside experienced, like-minded physiotherapists, who provide high-quality, patient-centred care. All consultations are provided on a 1:1 basis. Our clientele are predominantly privately insured, with a low percentage of compensable patients. Many of our physiotherapists add variety to their day by supervising classes, ranging from Physica Active (supervised group exercise), hydrotherapy, falls and balance, Redcord or the GLA:D program.
What are our core values at Physica?
We place people first
We cultivate our people
We are one team
We are committed to communication
We seek solutions
Why you should apply:
- Our experience: You’ll be joining one of Australia’s leading musculoskeletal physiotherapy organisations, that has now been operating in Melbourne’s East for over 40 years. Our physiotherapists are industry leaders and have been tutoring and presenting on University courses and on APA professional development courses for decades.
- Our PD program: We provide monthly in-services to the whole clinical team, delivered by our experienced team, or guest speakers, including surgeons, radiologists and other allied health professionals. For more recent graduates, we deliver a fantastic, in-house professional development program, delivered by our team of titled physiotherapists. We also have a patient management PD program - designed to teach how to listen to, understand, communicate with and motivate our clients.
- Our facilities: Come to work in a purpose built facility, with fully private consulting rooms a dedicated rehabilitation gym / group class area.
- Our customer service: you’ll be fully supported by our friendly, professional customer service team, who provide a great service to our valued clients.
- Our IT systems: Say goodbye to paper notes and stick figure diagrams - we utilise a cloud-based diary and clinical notes, integrated digital exercise prescription, online diagnostic imaging delivery and online bookings.
- Our employment: at Physica, you're a team member and an employee, not a contractor. You’ll receive an above-Award base salary, plus a commission-based bonus and Super. You’ll receive all the correct entitlements - including paid annual, personal and long-service leave to name a few. We’ll also provide you with an annual allowance to put towards external PD courses.
- Our career pathway: we have a clearly defined career pathway for our physiotherapists. You’ll have the opportunity to progress along our career pathway with increasing levels of experience and qualifications. Experienced physiotherapists with leadership potential can progress to leading teams of developing clinicians, assisting their team members' personal and professional development.
- Our support: thinking of, or currently undertaking further post-graduate studies in physiotherapy? We encourage this and will support you through your studies and allowing you flexibility for clinical placements.
- Our focus on family and wellbeing: mental health support is available to all our team under our fully confidential Employee Assistance Program. Additional paid parental leave is also provided to all team members.
Want more info?
Check us out at www.physica.com.au, and check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/physicaphysio/