Our commitment to your Physiotherapy career development helps to set us apart as an employer.
At Physica we want to enhance your career potential, both for yourself, your patients both current and future and as a contributor to our firm. That’s why we provide every opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge and experiences through formal education and training programs, leadership development opportunities, and formal and informal one-on-one mentoring from your Physica colleagues. We also provide monthly inservices to the whole clinical team, delivered by expert physiotherapists or an external guest speakers, including orthopaedic surgeons, radiologists and pain specialists.
We provide industry leading clinical and technical professional development–via one on one mentoring with experienced titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists, team lectures and online courses and tools.
Physica offers training plans specific to your unique needs and career goals. Your mentor will work with you to track and assess your progress and attain all of your career aspirations.
PHYSIOTHERAPIST Physica Yarra Valley
Who we are:
Physica is one of Australia’s leading musculoskeletal physiotherapy organisations, located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, across two locations - Ringwood and Chirnside Park. We have a highly skilled and experienced team of physiotherapists, which includes 11 APA-titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists.
Originally established as Yarra Valley and Mooroolbark District Physiotherapy in 1995, Physica Yarra Valley became a part of the Physica group in early 2018.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a full-time physiotherapist to join our team at Physica Yarra Valley (Chirnside Park), who is looking to either develop or further their career in physiotherapy private practice. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to the profession, has excellent communication and rapport-building skills, is motivated to deliver outstanding client outcomes and is committed to ongoing personal and professional development.
We are preferably seeking a practitioner with private practice experience but will not exclude applicants that have worked in public or community health musculoskeletal outpatient clinics.
You must have a full, current AHPRA registration, professional indemnity insurance and preferably be an APA member. You do not need to be a titled APA member to apply at Physica.
Some evening and Saturday morning work is a requirement of this position.
What a day at Physica involves:
Expect a varied caseload of general musculoskeletal conditions, sports injuries and post-operative rehabilitation. You'll work alongside experienced, like-minded physiotherapists, who provide high-quality, patient-centred care. All consultations are provided on a 1:1 basis. Our clientele are predominantly privately insured, with a low percentage of compensable patients. Many of our physiotherapists add variety to their day by supervising classes, ranging from Physica Active (supervised group exercise), hydrotherapy, falls and balance, Redcord or the GLA:D program.
Why you should apply:
- Our experience: You’ll be joining one of Australia’s leading musculoskeletal physiotherapy organisations, that has now been operating in Melbourne’s East for over 40 years. Our physiotherapists are industry leaders and have been tutoring and presenting at Universities and on APA professional development courses for decades.
- Our PD program: A fantastic, in-house professional development program. You have the option to be paired with an experienced clinical mentor who will oversee your learning and skill development, each and every week. We also provided monthly inservices to the whole clinical team, delivered by our experienced physiotherapists, or guest speakers, including surgeons, radiologists and other allied health professionals.
- Our facilities: Come to work in a recently renovated facility, with fully private consulting rooms a dedicated rehabilitation gym / group class area.
- Our customer service: you’ll be fully supported by our friendly, professional customer service team, who provide a great service to our valued clients
- Our IT systems: Say goodbye to paper notes and stick figure diagrams - we utilise a cloud-based diary and clinical notes, integrated digital exercise prescription, online diagnostic imaging delivery and online bookings
- Our employment: at Physica, your a team member and an employee, not a contractor. You’ll receive an above-Award base salary, plus a commission-based bonus and we’ll look after your Super too. You’ll receive all the correct entitlements - including paid annual, personal and long-service leave to name a few. We’ll also provide you with an annual allowance to put towards external PD courses.
- Our career pathway: we have a clearly defined career pathway for our physiotherapists. You’ll have the opportunity to progress along our career pathway with increasing levels of experience and qualifications.
- Our support: thinking of, or currently undertaking further post-graduate studies in physiotherapy? We encourage this and will support you through your studies, allowing you flexibility for clinical placements and study days.
Want more info?