Our commitment to your Physiotherapy career development helps to set us apart as an employer.
At Physica we want to enhance your career potential, both for yourself, your patients both current and future and as a contributor to our firm. That’s why we provide every opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge and experiences through formal education and training programs, leadership development opportunities, and formal and informal one-on-one mentoring from your Physica colleagues. We also provide monthly inservices to the whole clinical team, delivered by expert physiotherapists or an external guest speakers, including orthopaedic surgeons, radiologists and pain specialists.
We provide industry leading clinical and technical professional development–via one on one mentoring with experienced titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists, team lectures and online courses and tools.
Physica offers training plans specific to your unique needs and career goals. Your mentor will work with you to track and assess your progress and attain all of your career aspirations.
PHYSIOTHERAPIST Physica Yarra Valley
Physica is hiring a full-time physiotherapist for our Chirnside Park clinic, commencing in late June - early July 2023. Here is why we think you should join our team:
- An experienced team, across three locations: You’ll be joining one of Australia’s leading musculoskeletal physiotherapy organisations, that has now been operating in Melbourne’s east for over 40 years. We are a team of 28 physiotherapists, including 14 post-graduate qualified, APA-titled Musculoskeletal and Sports & Exercise physiotherapists.
- A guaranteed PD program: We provide monthly in-services to the whole clinical team, delivered by our experienced team or guest speakers, including surgeons, radiologists and other allied health professionals. More recent graduates will receive regular, scheduled professional development sessions, run by our team of APA titled physiotherapists.
- Our employment: At Physica, you'll be an employee in our team, not an independent contractor. Each week you'll receive a guaranteed retainer paid competitive rates and have the ability to earn additional commission. You’ll receive all the correct entitlements - including Super, paid annual, personal and long service leave. We also provide you with a generous annual allowance to put towards external PD courses.
- A genuine career pathway: We have a clearly defined career pathway for our physiotherapists. You’ll have the opportunity to progress within Physica with increasing levels of experience and qualifications. Experienced physiotherapists with leadership potential can advance to leading teams of developing clinicians, assisting their team members' personal and professional development.
- You won't be rushed: All appointments are 1:1, with the option of up to 45-minute initial consultations and 30-minute subsequent appointments. Your lunch breaks will be one hour long and held collectively with the rest of the team.
- Ongoing support: you'll have the continuous support of a Clinical Team Leader, who will be your personal sounding board and early-career guide, who will help set you up for success.
- Our customer service team: You’ll be fully supported by our friendly, professional customer service team, who provide a great experience to our valued clients.
- Breadth of services: you'll have the opportunity to not only treat patients in-rooms, but also develop experience in other areas, such as group clinical exercise classes and hydrotherapy.
- Our modern IT systems: we utilise a cloud-based diary and clinical notes software, with integrated exercise prescription software, online diagnostic imaging delivery and online bookings. We also use app-based messaging to chat and share information among our team.
- Our focus on family and wellbeing: Mental health support is available to all our team under our fully confidential Employee Assistance Program. Additional paid parental leave is also provided to all team members.
Our purpose at Physica is simply defined by 'better' - we create better health, to help people be better and build a better community.
- We place people first
- We lead
- We cultivate our people
- We are one team
- We are committed to communication
- We seek solutions
- You must have applied, or intending to apply for a full AHPRA registration, have professional indemnity insurance and preferably be an APA member.
- Some evening and Saturday morning work is a requirement of this position.
- You will need to undergo a National Police check
What days and times are available for this position?
This is a full-time role, from Tuesday-Saturday
- Monday: off
- Tuesday: morning
- Wednesday: morning and afternoon/evening
- Thursday: morning and afternoon/evening
- Friday: morning and afternoon/evening
- Saturday: morning
Interested in applying for this position?
Please send a CV and brief application letter to:
Chris Tubb, Managing Partner Physica YV email@example.com