Physica Yarra Valley
Yarra Valley and Mooroolbark District Physiotherapy started in 1995. It evolved from two private practices — one at Lilydale hospital which opened in 1980 and one in Brice Avenue Mooroolbark which began in 1990. The premises at Chirnside Park was bought and renovated in 1995 and opened for business in February 1996.
The clinic joined with Physica in January 2018 and renamed to Physica Yarra Valley. The clinic caters for clients from all areas of Chirnside Park, Mooroolbark, Croydon, Lilydale and all through the Yarra Valley region.
We undertook a renovation in early 2018 to ensure we offer the best of Physiotherapy in the comforts of a new-look facility.
237 Maroondah, Hwy, Chirnside Park, Victoria 3116
03 9726 9977
03 9726 5354
8:00 am - 9:00 pm Monday/Tuesday/Thursday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm Wednesday/Friday
8:00 am – 1:00 pm Saturday
Physica Yarra Valley is located on the corner of Maroondah Hwy and Edwards Rd. This ideal location enables us to easily service clients from the Mooroolbark, Lilydale, Wonga Park, Croydon and Yarra Valley regions such as Yarra Glen.
Feel free to Book your first Appointment
Meet our Team
We welcome you to browse our practitioners to find the most suitable physiotherapist for your condition. See why our team is the one of the most experienced group of Physiotherapists in the Mooroolbark, Croydon, Lilydale and Yarra Valley regions. If you are unsure of whether you require physiotherapy or would like to know more about how we can help one of our Physiotherapists at Physica Yarra Valley would happily call you to answer any questions or concerns
- Neck Pain and Whiplash
- Lower back pain
- Knee pain
- Gluteal Tendinopathy and bursitis
- Shoulder pain – rotator cuff tears and bursitis
To read more about Andi click here
- Lower limb injuries including hip, knee and ankles
- Spinal rehabilitation
- Dry needling, as well as geriatric rehabilitation and falls and balance prevention
To read more about Albert click here
- Spinal and hip conditions
- Headaches and TMJ (jaw) dysfunction
- Rotator cuff disorders
- Adolescent and paediatric clients
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Clinical Pilates
To read more about Carolyn click here
- Persistent neck and low back pain
- Hip, groin and pelvic girdle pain (gluteal tendonitis and hip bursitis)
- Headache associated disorders
- Patellofemoral conditions
- Hand therapy
To read more about Chris click here
- Sporting injuries (e.g. strains, sprains)
- Post-operative rehabilitation Tendinopathies
- Shoulder pathologies
- Cervicogenic headaches
- Back and Neck pain
- Dry needling
To read more about Josh click here
- Management of back and neck pain
- Martial arts and other sporting injuries, esp. shoulder, hip and knee
- Post-operative shoulder, hip and knee rehabilitation
- Balance and vestibular disorders
To read more about David click here
Our facility offers you comfort with quality care using some of the most advanced physiotherapy techniques based on evidence based treatments.
Being the largest physiotherapy practice in the area with highly experienced physiotherapists, you can be confident & assured of receiving a high-quality service. Our focus is on customer care, meeting the needs of each patient and achieving the best possible outcome for our clients.
All physiotherapists are registered to treat Workcover, Transport Accident Claims and Department of Veterans Affairs.
Get In Touch
We accept Medicare EPC referrals with a care plan developed by your local doctor. Further information on this can be obtained from our clinic or your GP. Hicaps is available which offers patients the convenience of direct claiming of their private health fund benefits.