Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
M. Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal)
Doctor Physiotherapy (DPT)
- Sport injury management with a special interest in basketball and athletics.
- NBL1 Physiotherapist for Ringwood Hawks
- Neck and shoulder conditions- including rotator cuff pathology
- Headache management
- Tendon dysfunctions- achielles, tennis and golfers elbow
- Physica Active Group Exercise Physiotherapist
Matthew has undertaken the following courses: Masters of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (M. Physiotherapy Musculoskeletal) - La Trobe University 2018 Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT) - University of Melbourne 2014, Bachelor of Biomedicine (B. Biomedicine) - University of Melbourne 2011. APA Spinal Level 1, APA Spinal Level 2, APA Sports level 1, APA Sports level 2, The Shoulder Theory and Practice, Neurodynamic Solutions Upper Limb, APPI Pilates level 1, The Sporting Hip & Groin, Agility Training. Hobbies and Interests He is a keen basketballer who has also participated in tennis, cross country and athletics over the years. He also loves some quiet time to read a good book and relax.