Lets begin... To fix your Back Pain
Back pain is considered to be pain from any area from below the ribs to the buttock area. In many cases, the back causes referred pain to other regions such as the hip, knee, legs and groin area, sometimes in the absence of actual pain in the back. Approixmately 80% of the population will suffer from back pain at some stage of their lives. In some cases it is temporary, in others it is chronic and debilitating.
We are well suited to assist you with many types of back pain. Our goals are to assess the source of the problem, assist in settling the symptoms and helping you with management and prevention.
- Discogenic Back Pain - find out more
- Facet Joint Back Pain - find out more
- Lumbar instability - find out more
- Sacroiliac Pain (SIJ) - find out more
- Lumbar Canal Stenosis - find out more
- Lumbar Spine Degeneration/Osteoarthritis find out more
- Spondylolisthesis - find out more
- Chronic Back Pain - find out more
Back PAin Blog
Back pain Test
Can't complete them all?