Below is a list of our Physiotherapists across all locations who have a special clinical interest in pelvic and sacroiliac conditions.
To book a time to see one of the practitioners, click on the image and select your appointment time.
Tonya completed her undergraduate degree at Monash University and her Master’s degree in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy at La Trobe University in 2022. Throughout her physiotherapy career, she has worked in both private practice and the public hospital setting, treating patients across the continuum of care from acute injuries to post-operative rehabilitation. Her particular interest is in low back pain.
Prior to studying physiotherapy, Tonya completed an honours degree in Contemporary Dance at London Contemporary Dance School, performing thereafter as a professional ballet dancer. She also ran her own Pilates studio in the UK for 6 years and has been a Pilates teacher to physiotherapists with the APPI. As a result, she has had a lasting affinity for dance and performing arts and was fortunate enough to gain work experience with The Australian Ballet during her studies.
Tonya’s main interest outside of physiotherapy is running. She has completed numerous half and a full marathons.
- Neck pain
- Thoracic and Low back pain
- Hip and knee pain
- Shoulder conditions.
- Persistent neck and low back pain
- Hip, groin and pelvic girdle pain (gluteal tendonitis and hip bursitis)
- Headache associated disorders
- Patellofemoral conditions
- Hand therapy
To read more about Chris click here
- Spinal and hip conditions
- Headaches and TMJ (jaw) dysfunction
- Rotator cuff disorders
- Adolescent and paediatric clients
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Clinical Pilates
To read more about Carolyn click here
- Hip conditions – impingement, labral tears, dysplasia and post surgery rehab (joint replacement and arthroscopy).
- Shoulder conditions
To read more about Daniel Zwolak click here
- Hip, groin and buttock pain
- Pre and post-operative hip rehabilitation
- Lumbar spine and pelvic pain
- Knee arthritis
- Clinical Pilates
To read more about Leesa click here
- Neck Pain and Headache
- Low back pain
- Dry Needling
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Shoulder and Knee pain and associated injuries
To read more about Marcus click here
- Neck Pain and Whiplash
- Lower back pain
- Knee pain
- Gluteal Tendinopathy and bursitis
- Shoulder pain – rotator cuff tears and bursitis
To read more about Andi click here