SENIOR SPORTS + EXERCISE physiotherapist
B. APP SCI (PHYSIO), G. DIP PHYSIO (SPORTS)
Leesa has undertaken a diverse range of ongoing professional continuing education including Hip and Groin assessment and treatment Level 1 and 2 (Andrew Wallis) Hip Differential Diagnosis and Management Course (Trish Wisby Roth), Clinical Pilates (DMA) Levels 1-4. McKenzie management Levels A-C, and many others.
More recently, Leesa's education has been focused on the management of hip/groin/pelvic/gluteal problems.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (PHYSIO)
- Graduate Diploma of Physio (SPORTS)
- Physica Yarra Valley
- Hip, groin and buttock pain including arthritis,(FAIS, instability, dysplasia Gluteal tendinopathy/bursitis)
- Pre and post-operative hip rehabilitation
- Lumbar spine and pelvic pain
- Knee arthritis
- Clinical Pilates- Movement Based Classification Treatment