Senior musculoskeletal physiotherapist
Daniel holds a Masters degree in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy from The University of Melbourne.
Daniel has a special interest in treating all disorders of the hip and pelvic, including impingement, dysplasia and instability, osteoarthritis, tendon problems and post-surgical management.
He has been a treating physiotherapist on several University of Melbourne clinical trials, gaining valuable experience in contemporary treatment of hip impingement and hip and knee osteoarthritis. He also enjoys treating upper limb conditions, especially shoulder disorders.
Daniel is a regular presenter on APA post-graduate professional development courses in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of neck and back pain.
- Bachelor Physiotherapy
- Masters Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Physica Ringwood
• Hip and pelvic pain
• Post-surgical hip rehabilitation, Daniel works alongside many of the leading hip surgeons.
• Shoulder pain, including rotator cuff disorders
• Neck and lower back pain
- Daniel lectures on Spinal A and B Courses for the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Past committee member of the Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Association - Victorian Chapter