One of the major contributors to neck and head pain costing clients and workplaces lost time and money is their workstations and offices.
An uncomfortable workstation can be a trigger to many musculoskeletal conditions including: neck and back pain, wrist, shoulder hip and lower limb complaints.
Our Physiotherapists can provide you with all the information to help you assess and correct your workstation.
Information for patients
- Workstation Risk Assessment (Victorian State Government Assessment Template) - download
- Why posture matters A4 flyer- download
- Optimal desk set up A4 flyer- download
- How to sit tall at your desk and car- download
- Part 1- Standing desks are better for you?- read more
- Part 2- What do I need to know about standing desks?- read more
- Are tablets and smart devices bad for your posture- read more
- "Text neck"- how smartphones can cause postural issues- read more
Factor that affect posture
Need additional help
Please book online using the link in the header or if you have additional questions prior to bookings contact us via email.