Womens and Mens Health
We provide physiotherapy for incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction and can help to manage the following.
- Urinary Continence
- Loss of bladder control
- Urgency and frequency
- Bowel Symptoms
- Symptoms of internal dragging or heaviness
- Pain in the pelvic, abdominal or vulval region related to childbirth, surgery, endometriosis and sexual pain.
- Preparation for or recovery from surgery
- Prostate Hysterectomy, Prolapse Repair Continence and other bladder and bowel procedures
- Pelvic floor and abdominal muscle weakness including poor awareness of how to exercise these muscles correctly and effectively