B. APP. SCI(PHYSIO) M. SPORTS PHYSIO
With over 35 years’ experience, Trish continues to put her passion for helping patients return to living without pain and loss of function first.
Trish completed her Masters in Sports Physiotherapy in 2000 and has worked with sporting teams including VFL and EFL clubs, the Commonwealth Games and both elite & recreational athletes.
Always looking to improve the care she provides to her patients, Trish has continually updated her qualifications including courses in Clinical Pilates, Chronic Back Pain, Dry Needling, Level 1 Lymphoedema , and the GLA:D program for osteo-arthritis of the hip and knee.
In 2020 Trish completed the PINC Cancer Rehab Course and is a certified PINC Cancer Rehab Physiotherapist
- Level 1 Lymphoedema Practitioner
- Certified PINC Cancer Physiotherapist
- Bachelor of Applied Science (PHYSIO)
- Master of Sports Physiotherapy
- Physica Knoxfield
- Chronic & recurring back pain
- Sports Injuries
- Shoulder rehabilitation
- Exercise programs incorporating Pilates
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Uncomplicated lymphoedema