Senior musculoskeletal physiotherapist
Greg has completed 40 years of clinical practice in musculoskeletal Physiotherapy and has been a Director of Physica since 1985.
In 2015 he completed 25 years as an honorary tutor on the Physiotherapy Masters Degree programmes at both Melbourne and La Trobe Universities. He served for six years on the National Professional Standards Panel of the Australian Physiotherapy Association dealing with disciplinary and ethical issues within the Profession.
Greg conducts the Professional Development program at Physica and still loves the daily challenges of clinical practice.
- Bachelor Physiotherapy
- Masters Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Physica Ringwood
- assessment and management of head/neck disorders especially headache
- treatment of neck-related nerve pain ( cervical radiculopathy) thoracic spine/chest region disorders
- knee pain especially knee cap (patella-femoral joint) disorders
- Greg served for six years on the National Professional Standards Panel of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
- Mentored hundreds of post graduate and specialist Physiotherapists since 1978.