Senior musculoskeletal physiotherapist
Grant graduated from La Trobe University with honours and commenced at Physica in 2012. He has been involved with research in hamstring injury for his honours thesis and has two published articles.
Grant completed his Masters of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy at Melbourne University in 2015 and is now involved with lecturing and tutoring on the Australian Physiotherapy Association Spinal courses to Post-Graduate students. He is also involved with mentoring our junior staff at Physica.He enjoys treating a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions of both upper and lower limb, and spinal injuries. Being a CrossFit athlete himself he has a clinical interest in helping athletes perform at their best. His main hobbies are lifting heavy things and then putting them back down again.
- Bachelor Physiotherapy (Honours)
- Masters Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Physica Ringwood
- Physica Knoxfield
- Low Back + Neck pain and headaches
- Ankle and knee injuries
- Shoulder and elbow conditions
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation
- Tendon injuries
- CrossFit and sporting injuries
- Anything that hurts, really!
- Grant lectures on the Spinal A and Spinal B courses for the Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- He is a past committee member for the Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy branch of the APA - Victorian Chapter