Senior musculoskeletal physiotherapist
Grant graduated from La Trobe University with honours and commenced at Physica in 2012. He has been involved with research in hamstring injury for his honours thesis and has two published articles.
He went on to complete his Masters of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy at Melbourne University in 2015. Grant is a current member of the Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Committee and is involved with lecturing and tutoring on the Australian Physiotherapy Association Spinal courses to Post-Graduate students. His hobbies are Lifting heavy things and then putting them back down again and CrossFit.
Book Online to see Grant Ringwood
Book Online to see Grant Knoxfield
- Bachelor Physiotherapy
- Masters Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Physica Ringwood
- Physica Knoxfield
- Low Back + Neck pain and headaches
- Ankle and knee injuries
- Shoulder and elbow conditions
- Post Surgery rehabilitation
- Tendon injuries
- CrossFit and sporting injuries
- Anything that hurts really!
- Grant lectures on the Spinal A and Spinal B courses for the Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- He is a current committee member for the Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy branch of the APA - Victorian Chapter