Senior musculoskeletal physiotherapist
Chris has 20 years experience in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy and completed his Masters Degree at Latrobe University in 2010.
Chris works closely with a local Neurosurgeon where he delivers evidence based, targeted physiotherapy programs for patients pre and post spinal surgery and for patients with nerve related neck and back pain.
He was a treating physio for the GLOBE hip trial investigating the effectiveness of exercise in gluteal tendinopathy.
Book Online to see Chris
- Bachelor Physiotherapy
- Masters Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Physica Ringwood
- Physica Yarra Valley
• Persistent neck and low back pain
• Hip, groin and pelvic girdle pain
• Headache associated disorders
• Gluteal tendinopathy/bursitis
• Patellofemoral pain
• Hand therapy