Senior musculoskeletal physiotherapist
M. PHYSIO. (MUSC), B. PHYSIO
Josh graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Monash University in 2012, then starting his clinical career at Physica Ringwood in 2013. Since then, Josh has completed a Graduate Certificate and Masters in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy at La Trobe University in 2015 and 2016 respectively.
Josh is currently the vice-chair of the Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Committee of Victoria; and involved with teaching post-graduate physiotherapy students at La Trobe and Melbourne Universities.
Josh is now in the final year of his PhD candidature at the University of Melbourne where he is conducting a research study for people with chronic low back pain
Book Online to see Josh Ringwood
- Bachelor Physiotherapy
- Masters Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Physica Ringwood
- Low back pain
- Post-operative ankle and knee conditions
- Sporting injuries
- Tendinopathies (Achielles and patella tendons)
- Josh is currently the vice-chair of the Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Committee of Victoria
- Undergraduate and post-graduate teaching at LaTrobe and the University of Melbourne