B. PHYSIO. (HONS)
Chris graduated from Monash University with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours).
His past experiences include working in Victorian State Touch Football and the Eastern Football League.
Chris enjoys treating all musculoskeletal conditions and has a particular interest in sports-related injuries of the knee and ankle.
Outside of the clinic, you’ll find Chris on the slopes snowboarding during the winter months, and during the rest of the year, he enjoys long-distance running, participating in various charity runs.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons)
- Physica Knoxfield
- Acute sport injuries of the knee and ankle
- Osteoarthritis of the knee and hip
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Tendon dysfunction (gluteal tendinopathy, tennis elbow, Achilles tendinopathy)